The Wow-Factor Of Recruitment Agencies
Finding an ideal candidate who perfectly fits the bills designed by the HR department of your company is a highly cumbersome process. The candidate is required to have both cognitive abilities and technical competencies to get hired. On the other hand, the employer has to look for the quality, capability and cost-effective nature of the candidate. The process is endless and tiring. Therefore, to simplify the recruiting process companies switch to Professional Recruitment Agency. The recruitment agencies provide you with the best talents available in the market which are suitable for the profile.
What is a recruitment agency?
A recruitment agency is known as an employment agency is a middleman between the prospective employee and employer. The recruitment agency helps in screening out the ideal candidate according to the employer’s requirement in a hassle-free manner.
Why do companies choose a recruitment agency?
The companies who are on a lookout for best candidate or seeking immediate employee hire a recruitment agency to ease out the staffing crisis. Businesses who seek to employ a large number of employees also make use of solutions offered by Professional Recruitment Agencies. For example if a newly opened BPO is looking for call operators in large number, it is better to hire a recruitment agency to find the best from the lot.
Under which industries recruitment agency does operate?
There are two types of recruitment agency- Public owned recruitment agency and privately owned recruitment agency. A public recruitment agency works directly under Government’s Human Resources department and hires candidates for government jobs such as Doctors etc. On the other hand a private recruitment agency works in private sector. Every agency has its industry ranging from Human resources, Media, Entertainment, Accounting, Finance, transportation, retail management, Hospitality and events, sales management to Industry and Manufacturing and many more.
What are the ways used by the recruitment agency to screen out the candidate?
Every recruitment agencies in India follows a simple four-step process of screening out candidates. As an employer seeking employees, you need to follow the four steps mentioned below:
1. Inform and Identify- The Company will explain the type of candidate they require in a well-detailed manner. The agency will identify your industry and upload your job requirement on their system.
2. Search and Select- The agency will search for a candidate meeting all the criteria given by the company’s HR. Once the search is over, the agency will form a list of the candidates suitable for the job.
3. Shortlist and Interview- The agency will send the list of candidates to the company to shortlist the best candidate for them. The HR department of the company then interviews the applicant.
4. Follow up- The agency will follow up with the company if they can find their ideal candidate. If there are any issues regarding the candidate, the agency quickly jumps in to solve any hassles involved.
What are the advantages of choosing a recruitment agency?
Since the success of a company depends on its productive workforce; every company seeks to hire the best and competent employees. The ideal way to chalk out the cream of the market is to opt for a recruitment agency as they offer many benefits, such as the following:
* Recruitment agencies have in-depth knowledge about candidate including their past work experience, hence ensuring the prospective employee’s background.
* Recruitment agencies have a broader horizon, and they offer a large number of candidates for the hiring process.
* You can select the top end professional for your firm using the hiring solutions given by the Top recruitment agencies
* Recruitment agencies help in assessing the candidate quite strategically
How to choose a perfect recruitment agency?
There are many recruitment agencies in India serving your recruitment requirements. However, to attain and retain the best professionals in the market, you should do brief research and choose your Recruitment agency.
For more detail, you can visit the website mentioned below and hire one of the Top recruitment agencies in India.